Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa or Mastercard.
- Check payments mail directly to: Rumbling Bald Resort
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable.
Cancellation requests must be in writing and received by a Rumbling Bald Resort rental agent. In the event Tenant must cancel this reservation more than 45 days prior to arrival, Tenant shall receive a refund of all payments made, less a cancellation fee of $50.00. Cancellations that occur within 45 to 14 days prior to arrival will be charged a cancellation fee of 25% of the total reservation charges. Cancellations which occur within 14 days of arrival will not be entitled to a refund of any rent payments. Transfers from one property to another property or one week to another week which occur within 14 days of arrival will be subject to a cancellation charge equal to the amount of the reservation. NO refunds will be given for early departures or unused portions of packages.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.